Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Emailing GPA

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi All

    I am just checking to see if anyone knows how quickly GPA responds to emails. I sent one last Sunday and again on Thursday(Sydney time) and havent got a reply yet. I used the email address from their website. Its a bit hard for me to ring given time differences and costs.

    Thanks

    Anthony

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Anthony,

    Bill is so swamped that he has asked me to help him get caught up on his e-mail's.

    So, until further notice, any requests sent to GPA's website address will come to me. If it is an application question, a request for quote, instructions on how to ship something (or where), orr things like that, I will answer them for him.

    If it has to do with a new or existing order, I will send them directly to Bill for a prompt reply.

    We hope this will help GPA give faster service, both for price quotes and general questions.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member conductor's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Peerless Magnarc is a name I have not seen or heard since I was a teenager back in the '60s when I operated a pair of them at a local theater.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Todd.

    Yes Conductor they are a very nice lamphouse!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Barossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Todd,

    i have sent a order-fax to Bill at GPA 2 weeks ago. I did not receive anything neither a response. forums
    Todd, could i send the order-fax to your fax number?

    Greetings Barossi

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Before you send it through me, let me check with him on your order. E-mail me at [email protected] and I will reply to you directly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.